Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have you ever looked up yourself on the internet?

i did this once several years ago and didn't get much. i was browsing the net tonight and thought, "what the hell, lets look up myself on the internet". the results were a bit more pleasant this time.


with google, using my real name "kevinon" as the keyword, i found my twitter and blogspot at the top 5.

with google, using my online nickname "lazymardafcuka" as the keyword, i found my vox blog (no longer in use), my AND account (yeah!) and youtube channel at the top of the list.

with yahoo, using my online nickname "lazymardafcuka" as the keyword, i found my youtube channel, AND account and forum posts at the top of the list.

however, it was very disappointing to see that my blogspot had a technorati authority ranking of 1, which basically means no one reads my blog.

2 comments:

DOUBLECHIN™ said...

+ 1 more!

Kevin On said...

welcome to the club double chin! = P