Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

i got a special call from my parents tonight wishing me a happy birthday. i was like "huh?". i then realized it was my lunar birthday, which happens to be jan 15th (feb 9th), tomorrow. i guess they told me this in the past but i never really celebrated with the lunar calendar.

since there will not be a feb 29th this year, i will do a special celebration entry for myself. i wish myself a happy birthday. i am not going to list out my wishes because the list would go on and on. the best birthday wish a person can get is to have all his/her wishes come true (greedy!).

here is a little birthday gift for myself. a 1999 acura 1.6el with all the works. well, not all the works, just some personal touches on the outside and under the hood. more could of been done if i still had her. sigh... just a way to commemorate my first love. i miss u and hope you are in good hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! Hope it was a special one and may more wishes come true. -cw

Bless IT said...

Although it's still early (not the end of the month), still want to take this opportunity to say "Happy Birthday" to you while reading your blog. I feel honored, knowing that I had chance to meet your first love. Seeing her in the photo reminds me of the old days when we worked together and the time you left us. We still miss you! Wish you the very best, on your birthday and in the years to come!