Tuesday, January 13, 2009

KO's 2008 Top 15

i haven't blogged in a while due to personal reasons as well as work overload, so here is one for the time being.

usually it's 10 but i have 5 more, so here's my 15 in no particular order of importance...

1) got promoted (also got an increase in salary too, unbelievable...)

2) visited manila, donzol, taipei, okinawa and seoul (for the first time)

3) moved from kennedy town to causeway bay (a lot faster getting to work now)

4) three of my best friends broke up with their girlfriends (i became the forth)

5) bought my first pair of pumas (i am an adidas fan, what a sin!)

6) became an alive not dead member (and i refuse to join facebook)

7) got the stomach flu at least 6 times (that really sucks)

8) hiked for the first time in hk (i intend to hike more in 2009)

9) the u.s. screwed the rest of the world (which in turn screwed up my career plans)

10) increased my alcohol consumption (which strangely reduce my alcohol tolerance)

11) had my 7th birthday (those of you who are mathematicians can probably figure out my birthday)

12) closed my start-up in canada (because someone had stole my primary client which was my cash cow)

13) lost some more hair on my head and grew some elsewhere (as a result of stress)

14) got locked out of msn for more than two weeks (it took the msn folks two weeks, 6 cs and technical support to figure the problem. i wonder how much they get paid...)

15) swam with whale sharks up close and personal (an once in a life time experience)

i look forward the good times ahead in 2009 so wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xin nian kuai le, kev! may the year of the ox be fabulous with lotsa prosperity, gd health and happiness for you and loved ones.

-t